Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's A.......


....GIRL!! We wanted a girl this time around, and now we know that we'er (well, me, I'm) having one! Her name will be Annie Constance and she will be beautiful, no matter WHAT she looks like!

On another note, was addiction a part of pregnancy for me the last time? I can't seem to remember. Lately, I've become addicted to a television show. An OLD television show. An old CANCELLED television show. I love me some Dark Angel. Who wants to see a young Jessica Alba, a sexy Micheal Weatherly, and sometimes shirtless Jensen Ackles? YES PLEASE! I'm so addicted, I think I may even start a Dark Angel blog, filled with trivia and mistakes from the show, episode recaps, what could have happened in season 3, and where are they now bits.

OMG, readers, I know what I'm going to do today!!!

0 thoughts about this post on "It's A......."

Post a Comment