Friday, February 12, 2010

Just Left the ER....


I started having MASSIVE left side pain, and I got really scared that something was happening or had happened to the baby, so I drove myself to the ER. They took me back in less than ten minutes, which is really quick for them considering when I take my son it takes about an hour to even see a triage nurse. So they drew some blood and made me pee in a cup (haven't I done enough of that in the past few weeks?) and stuck me in a nasty gown in an isolated room. The nurse came in to ask me if I was getting beat at home (and props for that, because some women just won't say anything anywhere else) and then the doctor came in and coped a feel!

Then I waited a grand total of 10 minutes for the doctor to come back in and tell me that I have a kidney stone.

Thank GOD nothing is wrong with my baby!

I won't thank God for the kidney stone.

0 thoughts about this post on "Just Left the ER...."

Post a Comment