Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome Me!


I just thought I would use my first blog post to really introduce myself.

I’m Susan and I’m 25. I live in Butthole, Washington (Actually, it’s Silverdale). I’m been married to a naval submariner for about three and a half years. We have a son together, Dylan, who will be three in April. We’re also expecting our second child. I found out I was pregnant about a week ago, and after my initial elation, I got incredibly scared. Will I love my second child as much as my first? Will I get as fat this time? Will I have the same symptoms as before? Where can I go to talk about this without sounding like a goober?

I’m blogging now because I wanted to keep a record of important events in this pregnancy, but I thought in doing so, I could create a go-to place for woman who are carrying their second child and still can’t quite figure out what to make of it.

So, relax and enjoy my blog!

0 thoughts about this post on "Welcome Me!"

Post a Comment